The Roof Medic team is GROWING! Roof Medic is looking for highly motivated, goal driven Field Inspectors!
Submit An Application
Roof Medic is a veteran owned roofing company that is a leader in the roofing industry, committed to providing high-quality roofing solutions to our valued customers. Roof Medic was founded with a singular goal of helping people. Serving in the United States Army as a medic, Jordan Cox, owner of Roof Medic, had the opportunity to help hundreds of soldiers involved in traumatic events. This made a major impact on his life. During his years work in the roofing industry, he consistently witnessed the difficulty and often frustration that homeowners experienced when hiring a roofing contractor. The more he learned about the process, he quickly became one of the most respected and knowledgeable in the industry, specializing in storm recovery. Since our initial founding, our team has consistently grown, hiring more like minded individuals that share in his passion for helping people.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Field Inspector to join our team. If you have a passion for roofing, exceptional attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
As a Field Inspector at Roof Medic, you will play a crucial role in our mission to provide outstanding roofing services to our clients. You will be responsible for conducting roof inspections, documenting findings, assisting homeowners with insurance claims, and communicating directly with the Account Manager’s regarding your findings to set them up with the best opportunity to close the sale. Your dedication and commitment will directly contribute to our company’s success.
- Prepare for inspections by reviewing assigned tasks in the digital CRM system.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are functional and ready for use.
- Notify homeowners of their expected arrival time when enroute to the inspection.
- Conduct roof inspections in accordance with the company’s standards and checklist.
- Document findings using digital devices and upload photographs as per company guidelines.
- Interact post-inspection with homeowners and the Account Manager to discuss preliminary findings.
- Assist homeowners in filing insurance claims when necessary.
- Update the digital CRM system with all findings.
- Attend insurance adjustment meetings when required.
- Participate in continuous improvement and feedback by attending training sessions.
- Generate new leads through door-to-door canvassing.
- Standard working hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday, unless otherwise agreed upon or required based on inspection schedules.
- Base Salary: Starting at $35,000 (based on experience)
- Commission: Earn commission on all jobs that you inspect and turn into a sale. + Additional commission on self generated leads that turn into a sale.
- Earning potential: $50,000-$120,000 yr. (includes base + commission)
- Vacation: Paid vacation as per company policy.
- Company Vehicle: Provided for business-related travel.
- Gas Card: Provided for fuel expenses related to the company vehicle.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in roofing or inspections preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.